Ugh, School, Work, Life!

So school has become increasingly harder to deal with lately. I had to drop a class which now means I won't be finished in Spring 2015 like I planned. I am seriously considering just dropping out. I don't want to deal with homework, teachers, and the horrible ordeal of trying to find a parking spot for two more semesters. There is so much to do and I'm struggling with my classes this semester. My motivation and drive have slipped down. I'm trying to find it but it's not working. I think I just need a vacation to see my family and close, close friends. I think I'm just too far away and staying here another year means another year away from them. I still love ASL (American Sign Language) but the other classes feel like "what's the point." I also don't like what I do for work and feel like I'm not moving forward.*Sigh* I'll figure it out. Okay, rant over.

No comments