Cleveland Cavaliers: NBA Champions

Today the Cleveland Cavaliers did what no team has ever been able to do: they came back from a 3-1 deficit to defeat the Golden State Warriors and win their first championship. When the clock hit zero the tears started. I was so emotional and happy for the team and Lebron James. I am a Lakers fan through and through but I have been a Lebron James fan for the past six years. I like what he stands for and the way he conducts himself so whatever team he ends up on I will root for. I can't believe they actually won. When they got into that hole I just about gave up on them. I did not watch Game 5 because I couldn't stand to see them play so horribly or lose the championship. I knew if they won that game they had a chance and I could continue to watch. I've only felt that way about the Lakers but the Cavs have made me a fan. I was a fan when they lost last year and I am a fan right now. If they never win another championship in my lifetime I'll still be a fan of the team and Lebron James. Today, June 19, 2016, the Cavs won their first NBA title and it feels good to say that they are champions. Today was a good day.


~Teralyn

No comments