Rihanna's Anti World Tour

One week ago on April 20, 2016, I woke up and looked at my phone. I had an email from Tidal. I read the first few lines and saw that I had won two tickets to Rihanna's Anti World Tour. Of course, I was beyond shocked. when I entered a few months earlier, I never imagined that I would win. A notification popped up when I opened the app so I entered. There was no harm in that. About a week before I got the email, I had resigned myself to not winning and not being able to go to the concert otherwise. I live in Utah where artist that I listen to and love do not normally come. So when I saw that Rihanna was coming here I really wanted to go. She is one of my favorite artist all time. I have been listening to her since she started making music eleven years ago. That email made my day. It made my week.


Last night I went to the concert with my friend, Carissa, and we had the best time! It was so much fun to go to a concert. The opening act was really nice and the seats were spectacular. We were right by the stage. We could see it clearly from our seats. For that one night, my cough was gone and my ankle felt normal. It was a magical night and the music was awesome. Because I'm such a big Rihanna fan there were only a few songs I didn't know. Otherwise, I was able to sing along all night long. I was also happy that I was able to take Carissa because she really needed a night out. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and ended up not spending any money at all to go to a Rihanna concert. Best night that I've had in a long time.

















No comments