Creative Creations and Writing

Since January, I've been working on two baby blankets for my boss Kristen and my friend Heather. Kristen is due in June and Heather is due later this month. I was worried I wouldn't get the blankets done in time for the showers but I was able to finish both blankets. In the last few months, I've finished two crochet blankets, two fleece tied blankets, and two novels. A productive semester if should say so myself.

Heather's Baby Girl Blanket:
I decided to do it in pink because Heather told me the baby room will be pink and grey and white. I had fun making the blanket. 

 Pink and white edging


Kristen's Baby Girl Blanket:
I decided on purple because I didn't want to do two pink blankets and when I started this blanket Kristen didn't know what colors she'd be using for the baby room.
 White and pink edging



Fleece Blankets:









I love making blankets for my friends and their babies. It's fun and I get this sense of satisfaction when it's done. I know they appreciate the fact that I made something personally for them.  

No comments